- Any reference in these terms and conditions to Capital Car Park Ltd shall include any representative appointed as its agent to provide any part of the services.
- 1. General Terms
- 1. The word ‘customer’ shall mean any person who having control of or driving a vehicle uses the car park and shall include his servants, agents, contractors’, licensees or any person authorised or appearing to be authorised to act on his or her behalf or representing him or her.
- 2. ‘Vehicle’ shall mean any mechanically propelled device on wheels, but excludes trailers, caravans and vehicles whose height exceeds the entry restriction at the car park controlled by Capital Car Park Ltd.
- 3. Car Park shall mean any car park controlled by Capital Car Park Ltd.
- 4. Words in the singular shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- 5. Capital Car Park Ltd provides only a place to park in return for payment and cannot guarantee the security of customers’ vehicles and their contents. Capital Car Park Ltd does not accept liability for any damage to or loss of vehicles or their contents, which is the result of acts or omissions outside the reasonable control of Capital Car Park Ltd or its contractors.
- 6. Customers are strongly advised to secure and lock their vehicles and remove all possessions. Capital Car Park Ltd will take no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- 7. In the case of damage to or theft of or from a vehicle whilst in the car park customers are advised to notify their Insurers and the police promptly. Capital Car Park Ltd does not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage due to theft or vandalism.
- 8. Upon discovery of an incident within the car park customers should report it directly to the car park staff on duty, they should also fill out the incident report log, provided at the payment office within each car park.
- 9. If a customer damages the property of a third party or Capital Car Park Ltd, the customer must report the incident immediately to a member of staff, supplying details of the damage.
- 10. Capital Car Park Ltd shall not be liable in respect of any death, personal injury, loss or damage sustained by any person entering a car park howsoever the same may be caused, unless caused by the negligence of or breach of statutory duty by Capital Car Park Ltd.
- 11. Customers are asked to drive carefully and obey any directions given by signs, markings, or staff. After parking, customers and their passengers are asked to make their way directly to the nearest pedestrian exit and proceed to the street.
- 12. Every vehicle, together with accessories and equipment or any articles contained in or on the vehicle is only accepted by Capital Car Park Ltd subject to a lien for all Capital Car Park Ltd’s charges accrued and accruing; such lien to be in existence whenever the vehicle is in Capital Car Park Ltd’s possession notwithstanding that it may previously from time to time have been removed out of Capital Car Park Ltd’s possession.
- 13. Non Season Ticket holders may only park for a maximum period of 14 consecutive days before removing the vehicle for payment of the parking charges. After payment, the vehicle may be returned to the car park whereupon this condition will apply again. If the vehicle remains in the car park for more than 14 consecutive days without payment of parking charges, the vehicle may be clamped and towed away. Clamped vehicles will be subject to a clamp release fee at the rate applicable at the time and any other applicable charges.
- 14. Capital Car Park Ltd reserves the right to nominate specific bays for designated use.
- 15. Where a vehicle appears to Capital Car Park Ltd to be abandoned, Capital Car Park Ltd reserves the right to dispose of the vehicle as it sees fit. If there has been no response within 14 days of formal notice having been sent to the person who appears to be the owner, to pay the charges and remove the car, or after all reasonable steps have been taken to locate the owner of the vehicle, Capital Car Park Ltd will take action to dispose of the vehicle. If the vehicle is sold, the proceeds of sale will be used to satisfy all sums owed including removal and storage fees and reasonable expenses incurred from the sale.
- 16. Capital Car Park Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission to any or all of its car parks particularly in the case of vehicles carrying dangerous loads or livestock.
- 17. The customer agrees to indemnify Capital Car Park Ltd in respect of any claim made by a third party arising out of the negligence of the customer.
- 18. The customer shall not at any time tow any vehicle into the car park nor shall he, his servants, or his agents effect any repairs, renovations, additions or alterations, to any vehicle whilst it is parked in the car park.
- 19. The customer shall not at any time at the car park sell, hire, exhibit for sale or conduct any negotiations whatsoever in respect of any vehicle accessories and equipment or any articles contained in or on the vehicle.
- 20. Unless otherwise specified in writing any ticket issued by Capital Car Park Ltd is not transferable.
- 21. A ticket shall not entitle the customer unless otherwise specified in writing by Capital Car Park Ltd to any particular space in the car park nor to priority over other customers.
- 22. In default of production of a ticket Capital Car Park Ltd will refuse to release the vehicle until customer identification is ascertained and a lost ticket declaration completed by the customer.
- 23. Any customer who loses their ticket shall be charged at the full 24-hour rate, shown on the tariff board at the car park entrance, for each and every day, or part thereof, that the vehicle has been in the car park.
- 24. Any person, who drives a vehicle into the car park, is liable to pay the advertised charges in full, unless they hold a current and valid season ticket.
- 25. Customers must park their vehicle wholly within a designated bay. Failure to do so may result in your vehicle being clamped or issued a penalty ticket.
- 26. The staff at this car park have the right to perform their daily duties free from verbal or physical abuse from the users of this facility. Any incidents of this nature will be reported to the police and offenders will be prosecuted.
- 27. Capital Car Park Ltd reserves the right to terminate customer permits if said permit customers verbally or physically abuse any member of staff or members of the public.
- 28. CCTV is in operation at this car park, and recorded material may be used as evidence to support prosecution of those engaged in criminal activity or other incidents of note.
- 29. Smoking is prohibited throughout all parts of the car park
- 30. Customers or users of the car park found damaging the car park, including all associated equipment located within the car park, will be reported to the Police and prosecuted for criminal damage and civil action will be under taken to recover the cost for fixing any damaged element of the car park
- 31. Failure to comply with any of the above Terms and Conditions may result in your vehicle being clamped, towed away or issued with a penalty ticket. Clamped vehicles will be subject to a clamp release fee at the rate applicable at the time
- 2. Season Ticket Holders
- 1. A season ticket holder is guaranteed a space, but shall not be entitled unless otherwise specified in writing by Capital Car Park Ltd to any particular space in the car park. A season ticket shall remain the property of Capital Car Park Ltd, to which it shall be surrendered on expiration.
- 2. For season ticket holders, a vehicle will be treated as "abandoned" where the vehicle remains in the car park for a period of 14 days after the season ticket has expired.
- 3. Any season ticket holder whose vehicle enters the car park and remains parked for 60 consecutive days or more without leaving the car park for a reasonable amount of time shall automatically attract the storage surcharge and will be invoiced at the appropriate rate for the car park.
- 4. In the case of regular default of production of a valid season card, Capital Car Park Ltd shall have the right to charge the customer for the parking, without refund. Capital Car Park Ltd reserves the right to review each case on its individual merits.
- 5. It is expressly stated that season tickets do not form a tenancy between the customer or the Landlord and that the if requested to do so the customer will enter into a license with the landlord which will outside of the provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act
- 6. Customers who experience a faulty permit pass on entry to the car park should not take a paper ticket but should alert a member of staff.
- 7. Customers who experience a faulty permit pass on exit to the car park should alert a member of staff.
- 8. Permit customers who require 24/7 access should request operating instructions from a member of staff.
- 9. Permit customers who enter the car park on a paper ticket will not be allowed exit from the car park without full payment of the casual tariff and will not be able to have the tariff refunded.
- 10. Permit customers who lose their permits after entering the car park will be required to pay an administration fee of £5.00 per permit for a replacement permit and the payment of the full daily casual tariff rate. The payment of the full daily rate will not be able to be refunded to the customer.
- 11. Lost permits will be charged £5.00 per replacement.
- 12. All permit customers are required to complete an application form.
- 3. Cancellations and refunds for standard season tickets
- 1. Standard annual season tickets have a 3 month minimum charge. Any cancellation will require 30 days written notice. Any refund due will be calculated as the difference between the price paid and the equivalent cost of a standard priced quarterly season ticket for the chargeable period.
- 2. Weekly, monthly, discounted or promotional priced tickets are non-refundable.
- 3. Customers paying the season ticket tariff and/or the storage surcharge must pay all invoices promptly and in advance.
- 4. Contact Details
- All communication should be directed to:
The Car Park Manager
Capital Car Park Ltd,
5 Myrtle Street,
Liverpool L7 7DN.
0151 227 1274
- Capital Car Park Ltd
Tel: 0151 707 2666
- Hourly & Daily
- PriceMonday - Friday
- £1.50up to 30 mins
- £3.00up to 1 hour
- £5.50up to 3 hours
- £7.50up to 5 hours
- £10.50up to 12 hours
- £12.50up to 24 hours
- Saturday & Sunday
- 80p per hour
Maximum £5 all day
Bank holiday rates £5 per visit per day